Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Am I Cool Now?

So, I'm finally joining the "blogger nation"! Where have I been that I haven't joined 'til now? I don't know, but it's not out of boredom that I'm starting this thing, that's for sure! Anyway, this is my first post, so it's gonna be short 'til I get it all figured out.

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Yeah for Abby! You are definitely cool now . . . finally! ;)

*Jen* said...

That is cool that you are blogging. I finally gave into the bloggin world after my sister and cousins have been doing it and kept asking me to. I love it! It is a great way to have friends and family know what your family is doing! Cute background!

BFF: Karly & Alexa

OK- here it is. It's kinda long (121 pix) but I couldn't decide which ones to delete!

Summer Fun!