So, it's fun to dress up the kids, etc. But it just seems like a lot of "to do" for an hour of Trunk or Treating, which we don't have any pictures of, because Cole was in charge of that and he "forgot."
So here are the kids in their costumes...
to be a kitty and a tiger, and of course Caleb wanted to be a hunter.
When I suggested we put some fake blood on him, he didn't want to because "hunters shoot, they don't get shot." But then he came up with this story of how he was hunting a rhino, and the bullet bounced of a rock and hit him in the face! And it wouldn't have been complete without all the sound affects that boys make for everything!
I ran out of time to do leopard spots on Lex,
so she just has spots, but still a cute little kitty!
We went to our friends house after Trunk or Treat to
have soup and just hang out. At about 10:00,
Lex just couldn't stay awake any longer!

6 comments:
Amen to that Haleluja sister! I am not a fan of Halloween. I should post about that sometime. Make some new friends. ;)
How fun....I love their costumes. I loved when they can to my car at trunk or treat. They looked so cute. You did an awesome job!
I am so glad it's over! This year the celebrations seems especially long! We're on total sugar overload! Jo's party was super fun and of course the kids had so much fun together!
Cute costumes Abby!
I don't think we actually have a common blogger friend, you were about 5 links away starting with my friend Liz who is linked to her sisters blog. Then I clicked on a link to some other blog - no idea who she is, but she has a post about some cool blogs that she had stumbled upon that had wonderful photography, one of which was linked to you guys. I can't quite remember the blog name, but I think it was Ashphotography, or something like that. I tried re-tracing my steps, but I'm getting lost on the way.
The funny thing is that I rarely blog hunt anymore, so it was hilarious that I found yours!
Hey Abby - I don't have your e-mail address to add to my list of my now "private" blog - send it to me at gretchenbirch@msn.com. Thanks! :) Love yours by the way....
Cute kids! As you know, I hate Halloween too so I guess we can just be glad it's nearly 365 days until it comes around again!
Post a Comment