Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Frosting!

The last few weeks, when my kids wake up, they think the frost is snow! So I expained what frost is. Well, this morning, when it was actually snowing, Karly looked out the window, and with absolute excitement, yells, "Look, Mom, it's frosting!"
Playing in the "frost"!

Karly (in blue) & Alexa (in pink)

4 comments:

*Jen* said...

That is too cute. Jaren is just like them. When he wakes up and sees the frost on the ground he gets excited and thinks it has snowed. I saw your girls playing in the snow. I hope we actually get more so they can build a snowman!

Keri said...

Looks like so much fun. Snow is the one thing we will be missing this year in Texas. Though 70 degrees in December is a fair trade!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

what a couple of cheesers!!

Ashlie said...

Awe, so adorable. I can't wait to take pictures of those little cuties!

BFF: Karly & Alexa

OK- here it is. It's kinda long (121 pix) but I couldn't decide which ones to delete!

Summer Fun!