Thursday, October 22, 2009

Green Goblins and Yellow Stars!

Saturday was the girls' last soccer game of the season. Taylee's team was the Green Goblins. She does a great job, and she loves it! She scored 5 goals this season, one of which was in this last game. She's pretty aggressive, which her dad likes to see, as long as it stays on the field!
The twins team was the Yellow Stars. This was their first year and they loved it, as soon as they were done throwing fits about their socks, shoes, shin guards, etc!
You can see here that Karly (#3), didn't want her socks over her shin guards, Alexa (#2) only wanted one sock pulled over.
But they were so fun to watch, and would give us the "thumbs up" sign every time they ran by us! Or they'd watch their shadows as they ran, and wouldn't really know where the ball was ! It was so cute!!

5 comments:

*Jen* said...

I love soccer. I played from 2nd grade until I was in 10 grade. I am glad that you got your girls playing it. Way to go Taylee for making goals!

Matt and Lori said...

At least you could tell who was who by their socks. That is so cute! What ever happened to your Footloose post:0) Haha!

Cam and Chelle said...

So cute Abby! We (me and Cam) can't believe how grown up your kids all are!

Prax Family said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while, it looks like you've been busy! I think we should get the girl cousins together, I think it would be fun!

Lori Conger said...

I love it! At least you know they have a mind of their own, right? And yes, we will be getting together for AM on Nov. 11. I will be in touch. Going home for Halloween. Talk to you soon.

BFF: Karly & Alexa

OK- here it is. It's kinda long (121 pix) but I couldn't decide which ones to delete!

Summer Fun!