We stopped at Martin's Cove on the way back from Casper, Wy, back in February. It's very peaceful and you can really feel the pioneer spirit there as you read about their experiences there.
This is Devil's Gate, right behind the Martin's Cove Ranch.
Here are a few pics of Independence Rock. It's just up the road a ways from Martin's Cove.

2 comments:
That looks like a fun place to visit. I am not too sure you wanted to be there by the look in the picture of you!
It is awesome! I went there on a trek once. I didn't even stay the whole time, but if you thought you felt the spirit just walking through wait until you've actually spent a couple of nights. I want to take Darin there, and hope he experiences some of the same things I did. I never really appreciated fully the pioneers before that trek.
Post a Comment