Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going "Un-private"?

OK- So I decided to go back to an "unprivate" blog so that you don't have to sign in every time, and so you can see when I've updated my blog. I really like that feature on my bloglist, so I don't have to look at every blog on there to see if they've posted lately. So, I'm back...and I haven't posted for quite a while, so I'll get on that!

2 comments:

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

uhhh why go un private if you're not going to update?

The Birch Family said...

I wanted to make it to your mother's day open house thing, but we really haven't left the house much lately! Which sister is starting the beads business?

BFF: Karly & Alexa

OK- here it is. It's kinda long (121 pix) but I couldn't decide which ones to delete!

Summer Fun!